About this project
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
In order to encourage and support the work of social organizations in Cleveland, One Month One Cause proposes to invite, once a month, a community entity to a Cleveland Cavaliers game.
This project provides 30 tickets to a representative of the organization to dispose of them and extend the invitation to whomever he or she deems appropriate. Once the game is over, the representative will take a picture with Ricky Rubio on the field.
With this initiative, The Ricky Rubio Foundation pursues multiple objectives:
a. Promote social values
b. Promote social participation
c. Raise awareness among Minnesota Timberwolves stakeholders.
d. Raise awareness about different social issues
In addition, The Ricky Rubio Foundation is committed to make known to the media and, through its website and social networks, the contact of the beneficiary entity.
We invite you to get to know the entities with which we partner and support their invaluable work:
- Prayers From Maria: https://www.prayersfrommaria.org/
- American Cancer Society: https://www.cancer.org/
- A Breathe Of Hope: https://abreathofhope.org/
- Special Olympics Minnesota: https://specialolympicsminnesota.org/
- Girls On The Run Twin Cities: https://www.gotrmn.org/
- Angel Foundation: https://mnangel.org/
- LUNGevity Foundation: https://www.lungevity.org/
- Volunteers of America: https://www.voa.org/
- Special Olympics Ohio: https://sooh.org/